Northern Virginia Java

These are the ramblings of a Java code monkey working inside the beltway.

Friday, November 30, 2012

 

JSF is Dead!

Is anyone using JSF anymore?  I know it's the JEE standard, but it looks like no one is actually using it.  I just did a search of JSF applications on GitHub and Google code and I found 22 JSF projects on GitHub and 5 on Google Code.  When I search for GWT on both GitHub and Google Code I get 2689 on GitHub and 987 on Google Code.  I have no problem calling JSF dead.  Just like EJB 2.x it's the standard that no one uses.

Comments:
You're looking in the wrong places. Search JSF in dice.com or indeed.com and compare the results to GWT.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]